Stylish blogger award!



The lovely Bridget from Other People's Trash has awarded us with the Stylish Blogger Award. I am very excited about this and happy to think that someone should think we deserve such an award. I wouldn't be able to make this blog happen without our glorious fans. In the process of receiving this award I need to tell you 7 things about me and also suggest some other wonderful blogs! Please check them out!



7 things about me:
  • I have a big phobia of spiders and clowns.
    •  I have an obsession with Morocco. I have been 4 times and every time I go... I seem to fall in love with the country even more! Quite a few designers and artists visit Marrakesh regularly to get inspiration. I definitely love to go there to take photographs. This is one of my photos from a previous trip.
      • I used to have 5 x pet rats. I know... mad! But they are one of the best, loyal pets anyone could have! They are very intelligent and you can train them like dogs. It's just a shame their life span is quite short.
        • I work part time as a chocolatier for Choccywoccydoodah. I love it! I get to play with chocolate all day long and make beautiful flowers as well. If you don't know of Choccywoccydoodah, please check them out! We make beautiful wedding cakes which are out of this world.
        • I love to play with Lomography cameras. They are amazing and the results are always a pleasant surprise. I think every one should put down their digital cameras down once in a while and go old school.
          • I was born in Singapore and have been living in England since I was 3. I am very proud of my Asian roots and would like to go back with my husband and little girl some day. They have never been before and would love to show them what an amazing part of the world it is!
          Me, a little girl, in Singapore!
          • I love cheese! Any type of cheese... Brie, Camembert, Stinky Bishop, Cheddar, Stilton... you name it! One of my favorites has to be baked Camembert. It's like a mini cheese fondue and delish with freshly baked bread and red onion chutney.


          Blogs that should get the Stylish Blogger Award (in no particular order):




          All images taken by Jennie Davies apart from the spider image (courtesy of Graphics Fairy) and cheese image (courtesy of Google Images).

          1 comment:

          1. Congratsssss! ♥ You were a lovely little fashionista *_* and I have a phobia of spiders too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
            LiDì

            http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

            ReplyDelete