Lost and forgotten ear piercings




When I was a teenager I went through a stage of getting everything pierced. I had my nose, tongue, nipple and several different areas of my ear pierced. Then I started to work as a trolley dolly for Excel Airlines. Due to uniform rules, I had to take most of my piercings out as they weren't allowed. This was about 10 years ago and I just purely forgot about them. 

I've been working for myself for about 4-5 years now and it's only now I've decided to check if my ear piercings have completely covered up.... and they haven't! Whoop whoop! Makes me feel like a teenager again ;)




I was in Primark this morning (yeah, I know :( but accessories are SO cheap) and noticed they had earring sets for £1.50. I decided to buy a packet to see if I wanted to start wearing jewellery in my lost and forgotten ear piercings. The price was ideal for doing a trial run. When I got home, I realised the studs were a bit too long for my penna piercing so had to adjust them with a pair of pliers. This was really quick and easy to do (see pics below). You can also use this same technique if you have your nose pierced.




Did you go through a piercing stage when you were younger? It's nice to know that my piercings are still there for when my rebel side wants to come out. I have to admit my love for piercings has now turned into a love affair with tattoos. I have 5 now and my newest creations on my feet are still in the process of healing.  Will provide photos as soon as they're ready :)


Big love!








Double hearts







ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)

4 comments:

  1. wow those are such great and cute ear piercings! keep in touch!

    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-short-sleeve-mesh-peak-collar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! So funny because I too had a lot of things pierced. I was just thinking I'd love to check if I can wear my nose ring again!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you check Caroline? My nose piercing covered up.
      xox xox

      Delete