WHAT I WORE: 50 Shades of Purple


Vintage blue blazer - found in local charity shop
Top - H&M
Jeans - Gap
Lilac High-Tops - Primark
Leather satchel - Found in Morocco on my travels

Since dying my hair lilac I have realised that all I want to wear are shades of purple and pink. High-Street shops have been filled with gorgeous items in beautiful pastels over the summer, so this hasn't been hard to achieve. 

Recent new additions to my wardrobe has been this spangly top from H&M (bargaino price of £3) and a beautiful handcrafted earring made from the talented John Moore. John Moore is a local Brighton jewellery designer inspired by nature. The colours he uses to dye the metals are vibrant and eye catching. Have a peek at his collection either on his facebook page or website.

Ta ta for now!

Feather earring made by the fabulous JOHN MOORE




ALL IMAGES TAKEN BY MY LOVELY HUSBAND.
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING ANY OF THEM.
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment