NAILS: Having fun with nail wraps




 A while ago I bought some nail wraps from Primark (nail wraps from Primark you say? Yep... they do them, and they were only a £1. Bargaino!) and with Mr. D giving me a biblical-strength dose of the flu this week (thanks Hubby) I felt the need to pamper myself, so I gave my nails a good old seeing too!

The instructions on the back are relatively easy to follow. I was worried I would bodge it up but I haven't done a bad job especially it being my first go and all. I decided not to cover every nail but I like the results. I do advise using a top coat. This will help the results last longer. 

Can't wait to go back and buy some more! What do you think?
AKA Hooting Miss Owl


 

3 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I tried some and they wouldn't stick. Think because my nails have calgel on!


    Be great if you could check out my post on how to wear graphic jumpers for SS13

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What brand did you use? I thought the same would happen with these as they were only a £1 but surprisingly very sticky. They only lasted 2 days though. Strongly advise no washing up! Made them go wrinkly. Not a good look!

      Have entered your giveaway! I'm a sucker for MAC ;)

      Big love!

      Jennie x

      Delete
  2. Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

    ReplyDelete