DIY: Crochet basket




I just wanted to share a really easy crochet tutorial I recently discovered from Nimi Design. I've been looking for storage solutions and came across this tutorial on Pinterest. It's incredibly easy to make and within 2 hours or less you'll have a crochet basket to store jewellery or any other knick knacks. Plus, it hardly cost me anything to make as I simply used some thick charcoal wool I had in my stash. I'm definitely going to make more in different colours and sizes.

You can find the tutorial here. Happy crocheting!

Big love,











ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm going to give the pattern a go and I shall send you a picture of the end result.. I think this is going to be interesting :)

    englishrosebud.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how yours turns out! Message me if you have any questions or need any help :) xox xox

      Delete