WHAT I WORE: American Apparel basics



WHAT I WORE:
DUNGAREES > BEYOND RETRO
CROP TOP > AMERICAN APPAREL
SHOES > NEW LOOK
SUNGLASSES > URBAN OUTFITTERS


It's always good to have a few staple, basic tees to complement your wardrobe and one of my favourite places to go for these is American Apparel. Their basic range of jerseys and tees are great. They have very flattering cuts but I do find their prices can be a bit steep. 

So, here's a little secret I'm going to share with you all. But shhhhhh .  .  . you mustn't tell a soul!

Recently, I discovered an online shop that have started to stock American Apparel basics. Not only that but their prices are phenomenal. They're called buytshirtsonline.co.uk and also provide a printing service. So not only can you get cheap and good quality basics but also have a dabble in t-shirt printing too. Their delivery service was extremely quick and, once I had ordered, the top arrived promptly the very next day.


This crop top is £26 in the American Apparel stores but on buytshirtsonline.co.uk they're only £14.71 (incl p&p). That's saving you a whopping £11.29! That gets a big thumbs up from me! Plus, look at how many wonderful outfits I will get from just one top!

Happy shopping!












ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND TAKEN BY SARAH HARRIS
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm constantly in need of basic tee's but they're all so expensive! This was exactly what I was looking for,you're a star!! Love Katie from lacoconoire.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Katie! Glad I was of help ;) Happy shopping! Big love, Jennie x

      Delete