LFWeekend: Back to Nature Trend




Welcome to my second installment of London Fashion Weekend's Trend show. The second collection to be showcased was titled Back to Nature, taking inspiration from Erdem, Mary Katrantzou, Michael van der Ham and Mulberry's AW13 range, and oh my, doesn't it look wonderful?!

Getting this look right is all about mixing prints and textures that are perfect for the outdoors. I am especially loving the mushroom maxi skirt and the khaki/gold hues. Mr D has just bought me a new winter coat (thank you!). It's a vintage 1960s faux-fur leopard print coat and will be ideal for perfecting the look this Autumn. I'm just waiting for it to get cold enough so I can wear it! Still, if last winter was anything to go by, there will be plenty of opportunity for that!

What do you think of the Back to Nature trend?


Big love!
AKA Hooting Miss Owl





 P.S If you haven't already, you can check out the Pretty in Pink trend here












 ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND WERE TAKEN BY JENNIE DAVIES
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment