LFWeekend: Pretty in Pink Trend



So. Guess who got in the press pit at London Fashion Weekend's Trend Show on Saturday? Yep. Me! Park Cameras offered 30 lucky people the opportunity to take their photographic weapon of choice and snap away at the wonderful trends that we have to look forward to this Autumn and Winter. This is my second experience in a press pit and was glad that I decided to bring two lenses. With just my 18mm I would've felt most inadequate! I managed to get some good shots though and I'm pretty pleased with the results.
London Fashion Weekend took place at the same place as London Fashion Week, Somerset House. Even though London Fashion Week has finished and moved on to Milan, The British Fashion Council, re-opens the catwalk to the public and you get to see the creme de la creme and get your hands on some amazing designer clothes at almost half the price.

The show comprised of four trends. In the first of four posts covering my exploits at the event, I present to you the first Trend, curated by Pandora Lennard, Pretty in Pink. Lennard is a London based Stylist and Fashion Consultant who expertly styled this key look, which featured heavily in Antipodium, John Rocha, PPQ, Roksanda Ilincic and Tata Naka's AW catwalks. The styling was perfect and I loved how she teamed metallic socks with candyfloss pink which were also combined with a wide range of fabrics from sheer to textual. Still keeping it girly but with more of an edge.

Get inspired and say hello to the Pretty in Pink trend...









ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND WERE TAKEN BY JENNIE DAVIES
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment