My Week in Photos...

Love spotting The Big Wheel down side streets on St James Street
Time for Cream Teas at Blackbird Tea Rooms
Proper tablecloths & dainty vintage china
Beautiful old shelving and displays at Blackbird Tea Rooms
Yummy cakes at Julien Plumart
Colourful macaroons
Clippity-clop red shoes
Bit of street art advertising
Wise words
Uploading new products to the online shop. Soon to be launched!

Colourful Dr. Martens at the new Brighton store
Booty DM tattoos at the Dr. Martens launch party (taken by Vintage Brighton)
Abi Wade performing at the Dr.Martens launch party
Rockabilly barbers at The Mesmerist
Jess Eaton at BFW13's Zeitgeist show
Jess Eaton at BFW13's Zeitgeist show
My outfit for BFW's Sustain show. Vintage lace dress from Beyond Retro
Rebecca Jayne Taylor at BFW13's Sustain show
Louise O'Mahony at BFW13's Showreel show
MC Gaff E modelling Jylle Navarro's collection at BFW13's Showreel show




WOW, what a week! I'm thrilled to announce that Pretty Litter have asked me to be their new Fashion Editor, and this week I've been out and about covering Brighton Fashion Week. The photos above are a quick peek into the week's activities featuring some sneak peaks of our coverage and some behind the scenes shots.

Dr. Martens also launched their first ever store in Brighton's South Laines this week. I was lucky enough to go to their launch party for Pretty Litter Magazine. You can read all about it, as well as lot's more on Brighton Fashion Week, here.

I'm really excited and I can't wait to work with Lyssa and her team. I'll still be blogging about all things vintage on here and I will be announcing some great news about the online shop soon.

So, WATCH THIS SPACE!                         

 
Big love!
AKA Hooting Miss Owl






ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT 
AND ARE TAKEN BY MYSELF UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

17 comments:

  1. Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have desired to write something like this on my webpage which has given me an idea. Keep working, nice post! It was the info I required to know. timnas indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis.keep up the good work.thanks for share with us.good by

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting! http://creamanisa.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on
    your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite an interesting week. Lots of food in there and that looks like you had energy for your travels through the week. Photos do tell more than thousands of words can at times and you have quite a good selection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the street advertising and black and white photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog, i have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming up from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on
    your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i very like this blog, it a very owsome

    ReplyDelete

  15. Really this is very great post and share best knowledge to all members gets benefits, thanks for this post.
    bulksmsapi.tumblr
    transactionalsmsapi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is extremely interesting and shows you have done
    your researched.

    ReplyDelete