What I Wore: Ditsy Floral Birthday






What Mr.D Wore: Shirt from Primark // Skinny jeans from H&M // Deck shoes from Primark // Sunglasses from Tiger
What I Wore: Vintage strapless dress from Vintage Owl Boutique // Suede fringed shawl from Beyond Retro // Floral cape was made by myself // Shoes from New Look // Owl ring from Tatty Devine // Cat ring from Porta

It was my birthday yesterday and I had a wonderful relaxing day with Mr. D. The day involved eating lots of food, soaking up some rays and climbing trees. Even though I've now a year older, my dress sense is probably not like your average female in her 30s. I don't really like to follow rules and I'm not a huge fan of high-street. Mainly because I had an incident when I went clubbing in Brighton years ago and in the queue for the toilet there were 4 girls wearing the same dress as me! It was very embarrassing :(
So, for my birthday I decided to embrace my inner owl in a ditsy floral kind of way and these are the results. What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Big love,
AKA Hooting Miss Owl











ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Colors that only exist in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your shawl and cape! <3 Your paired them so well I thought they were one piece. You look absolutely fabulous! My favourite show is the one of you among the daisies you look completely at one with nature :)

    Iesha.x

    http://secretlifeofanirishteen.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete