WHAT I WORE: Blanket Scarf/Poncho



 WHAT I WORE 
PONCHO > THRIFTY FIND 
LEATHER LEGGINGS > H&M 
BOOTS > NEW LOOK
BELT > BEYOND RETRO
TOP > WHISTLES


I'm SO in love with the 'Blanket Trend' at the moment and it has been the perfect excuse to put on my green blanket poncho I found at a car-boot sale over the Summer. It was a bargain find, only costing me 50p!! 

The trend was first spotted on Burberry's A/W14 catwalk and high-street shops have fallen suit since and replicated their own variants, making it a very affordable trend for us fashionistas. This will definitely be a look I will be embracing more this A/W. It is perfectly boho and chic, and easy to style. The key is to layer and pair with a belt.

What do you think of the Blanket Trend? 


Big love,













 ALL IMAGES WERE TAKEN BY GABRIELLE HINTON & SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU :)

7 comments:

  1. hi dear!! your blog is amazing!! im following you via gfc and bloglovin! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me hon! Following you back :)
      xox xox

      Delete
  2. You're style is on point!!!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! You have amazing style too. Especially love your 'Clueless' tartan look! Now following you on Bloglovin x

      Delete
  3. thanks for following back dear! love your style! i really like the color comb and your hat! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you styled these pieces!)

    How about following each other on GFC?
    I've followed you already, hope you can do the same<3

    http://mannequin-parade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete