Our Halloween week















Well, what a week!

It's been packed full of spooky fun for the young and old and you can have a little insight of what it was like in these photos. Costumes this year was amazing and I love how everyone's creative juices went into overload. Molly looked very cute as Little Red Riding Hood and her costume was quite easy to do. I found a beautiful red velvet cape in Beyond Retro, so all I needed to do was make her a gingham skirt which she wore over her tulle petticoat. It worked really well! I tested my face painting skills by dressing up as a sugar skull and Mr D spooked us out with his Clockwork Orange costume. What/who did you dress up as this Halloween?

Molly is now getting to that age when she's really enjoying Halloween. She's been begging me to take her Trick-or-Treating this year but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of knocking on stranger's doors and begging them for sweets.  So, not wanting to dampen Molly's spirits I came up with a different idea. I decided to invite a couple of her friends round and organised a Day of the Dead day packed with themed craft activities. I searched Pinterest for ideas of what to do and came across this amazing blog called, Happy Thought, where I found free templates and print-outs of how to make Calavera Masks and Day of the Dead Bingo. We also decorated pebbles I found on the beach with sugar skulls, as well as adding pumpkin carving and face painting to the mix. The day was a huge hit!

Hope you all had a spine-chilling Halloween and would love to hear what you got up to!

Big love!











ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION!
THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment