Lingerie Shopping at House of Fraser

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/b.tempt%27d+Lace+kiss+bralette/181166987,default,pd.html



On a recent visit to House of Fraser I was pleasantly surprised with their lingerie department. They have a great choice of designers to choose from including all time favourites: Agent Provocateur, Elle Macpherson, Calvin Klein and even Mary Portas & Kinky Knickers. Amongst these are  also collections from lesser known designers like Japanese brand, Wacoal, and this is where I found this beautiful set. 

I've grown to love simplicity the older I've got and this basic design from Wacoal's 'B'temp'd Lace Kiss' range falls into that category perfectly. The bralette and bikini style knickers are incredibly comfortable and tasteful. I also love the dreamy lace in it's pretty pastel hues, making it perfect for bridal underwear. The lace gives just enough stretch and is SO soft to the skin (mega points!!). The waistband on the knickers are just the right height to cover my caesarian scar, which has become another priority since I had Molly. The price was pretty light on the pocket too, costing less than £25!!!




I highly recommend you try this style of bra. I used to wear padded and under wired bras all the time and now find they can be incredibly uncomfortable after long periods. The bralette feels surprisingly supportive and looks exquisite styled underneath sheer blouses.

What kind of underwear do you prefer: are you a bralette or padded kind of gal or do you prefer thongs to big pants? Love to hear your thoughts!

Big love,














ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Big bum = big pants for me! Loving the lace bralette though, looks comfortable and I'm looking for some decent bridal underwear at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to love wearing thongs but find them incredibly uncomfortable now. Hooray for big pants! When's the big day? x

      Delete