KATIE JONES: Granny Takes a Trip SS15




I love Katie Jones! She is a woman after my own heart. Her skill of combining crocheting and fashion is truly mesmerizing, always causing my heart to skip a beat. I was first introduced to Jones at Brighton Fashion Week's Zeitgeist show in 2013.  Her Slab City collection (read what I thought about the show in this feature I wrote for Pretty Litter Mag) stood out and I fell in love straight away. 

I've been following her since and she hasn't disappointed. Her stunning new collection, Granny Takes a Trip, takes inspiration from childhood visits to the Brighton seaside. Jones, combines colours from memories of eating ice cream, visiting the pier, carousel and Pavilion with this fabulous crochet ensemble. The craftsmanship she displays is of artisan quality and I just want to fill my wardrobe with each and every piece.

Which is your favourite item?

Big love,












ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! The jumpsuit is my absolute fav! I'm definitely taking inspiration from this and crocheting us some lovely garms for Glastonbury :)

    englishrosebud.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! We should definitely make some crochet garments for Glastonbury. Lets just hope the sun will be shining for us :) x

      Delete