WHAT I WORE: Goodbye Summer, hello Autumn!




So, who's looking forward to embracing Autumn?

I have to say... I've been denying Summer is ending, but soon realised that I just need to come to terms with it, as it's happening if I like it or not ;) That said... have you seen what exciting fashion trends we have to look forward to this AW14? I'm in heaven! Say 'hello' to...


With ALL four of these trends you can incorporate vintage items quite easily and that is something I like to look for when I look at fashion trends. I've been embracing the 70s all summer so it will be nice to continue my bohemian look with the Almost Famous trend and maybe even add a bit of 70s disco to Empire Strikes Back ;)


WHAT I WORE  TOP > FROM SOUK IN MOROCCO,  FLARES > 18TH AMENDMENT,  BAG > THRIFT-OLA

Whilst out for a walk recently, Mr D, was in a snappy mood (the photography kind) and he created these beauiful shots!  I just LOVE how they turned out. To get the dreamy hazy effect, he used Hipstamatic, which I think works perfectly with the boho look I'm rocking. For those who don't know... Hipstamatic is a photography app you can download onto your smart phone, giving you analogue results. If your into lomography, this is a great app to check out!


Which trend will you be rocking this A/W14? 


Big love!













ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)



2 comments: