Getting organised with HomeSense


Baskets £5.99 each and diary £6.99
Last week, I was invited to a Blogger's evening at HomeSense in Brighton. We were treated to lots of yummy Christmassy nibbles & festive drinks whilst we purused their wonderful wares and did a spot of networking. We were then set loose in the store with a £10 gift voucher and some tags to mark which items we would want on our Christmas Wishlist. It was extremely fun and I spent a long time choosing as there was SO much to see with 3 floors of goodies.
I eventually whittled my wishlist down to two items and chose this beautiful decorative Tagine, as I've always wanted to recreate yummy dishes I'd discovered whilst travelling around Morocco. And because you can never have too many cushions, I picked this extremely fluffy aubergine cushion!


This was the first time I'd ever visited HomeSense and was pleasantly surprised by the variety of branded quality homewares and gifts that were on offer. HomeSense is part of TK Maxx so has the same deals, offering up to 60% off the original retail price. Just too good to be ignored! I could've spent my £10 gift voucher on lots of things but instead I decided to be practical and resolve a storage problem that's been niggling me for some time. I walked away with 3 items: 2 beautiful hand-weaved baskets and a 2015 pink planner. Im so pleased with the baskets and were a bargain at £5.99 each! Just perfect as storage solutions in my workarea & bathroom!



A big thank you to HomeSense for helping me resolve my storage problems (and for a fantastic evening at your new store). These baskets have helped lessen some of the chaos around me so I should hopefully be more productive and organised! Perfect way to start 2015!
Big love,
















ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANKYOU :)


1 comment: