REVIEW: Thrill Murray



There is a cool colouring craze for adults at the moment. I seem to be the last to know.  Why am I the last to know!? 

It all kicked off in 2013 and has been gaining momentum since. A number of clubs, gatherings and even colouring parties at bars are popping up the world over. 

The trend has proven to be extremely therapeutic for people with busy lives and gives folks a chance to take time out and get lost in the colours and marks that they lay down before them.

It was my friend's birthday recently and she requested one as a pressie. Looking online I was amazed by how many there were out there. And not just the kiddie colouring books we all know and love!

After much pondering and debate I went for Thrill Murray, because why wouldn't you? Its Bill Murray. Completely dedicated to the truly wonderful and amazing actor, it contains 25 awesome illustrations from artists around the world including Nicholas Stevenson and Anneka Lange.

I wish I got one for myself now.

Jealous face.

Have you been caught up in the colouring bug yet? Let us know in the comments below.

Big love














ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU :)

1 comment:

  1. I've definitely seen this trend and I think it's so fun but I could completely get lost in it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete