Modcloth 'Tis the Season Sale


It is time for the ModCloth 'Tis The Season Sale today through 25th November with huge savings! The ModCloth 'Tis The Season Sale is an amazing sale including 100s of brand new stunning styles at 50% off! Now is the time to stock up on great styles for the holidays and beyond

These are my fave picks from the sale!

All eyes on unique dress in birdcage 
Pixelate Afternoon Dress
Precious Please Dress
Sari Home Companion Jacket
Recommended Reading Coat



Happy shopping!

Hooting Miss Owl x


5 comments:

  1. I want that birdcage dress! I love modcloth thanks for posting this!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? I want most of the items from Modcloth 90% of the time. They are not doing my bank balance any good ;)

      Jennie x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! Also very in love with the Recommended Reading Coat. Love big collars!

      Jennie x

      Delete
  3. I love the birdcage dress!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, please check it out, it's a great way to network blogs!
    http://www.boughtbybirdette.com/2012/12/bought-by-birdette-has-received.html

    ReplyDelete