George S/S14 Wish List


With Easter holidays in full swing and the weather getting warmer, I’m ready to shed my winter wardrobe and embrace spring! George have some wonderful items at the moment to keep you on trend and ALL at reasonable prices, which is perfect for keeping the purse strings tight.

Pastels are one of my favourite trends at the moment. I love these candy colours and George have some great looking items to help perfect this look. Here are my top 5 items from their current womenswear range. They have got the colours perfectly perfect. I especially love the pastel pink coat (take note, Husband). Ideal for this unpredictable weather and won't break the bank at the wonderful price of £28!

2. Mini Satchel £10

 

Recently I've been letting my Boho side run wild! The following 5 items are perfect for getting this classic look right. I have a big vintage floppy hat which will be just right to finish off this look, don’t you think? Boho is a great, easy look for summer and just perfect for festival season!

1.  Black Round Sunglasses  £3.50

My star buy out of this selection would have to be the black flocked kimono. Not only would it look amazing with the rose print jumpsuit but, also super cute when teamed with denim shorts! And hey, who doesn't love a bit of fringing?!



So there you have it. What's on the top of your wish list this season? 












ALL IMAGES COURTESY OF GEORGE
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love that pink coat in the first ensemble!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! That coat is gorgeous and a bargain at £28!!!
      xox xox

      Delete