WHAT I WORE: Sunshiny yellow




WHAT I WORE:
1960s SUEDE CARDIGAN > BEYOND RETRO
TOTE BAG > BEYOND RETRO
FLARES > 18th AMENDMENT
1960s CREAM KNIT TOP > WAS MY MOTHERS
SILVER EARRINGS > FROM A SOUK IN MOROCCO 


Now that the warmer months have come upon us it's a perfect opportunity to put those winter coats into storage and start to wear spring jackets and knits. I got this 1970s suede cardigan from Beyond Retro recently and think it's one of my best buys so far this year. The suede panels down the front is incredibly soft and I love the cheerful mustard yellow. Its a great addition to wear with flares or a suede skirt, just perfect for the 70s trend at the moment.

As you can tell, I'm quite obsessed with the 70s at the moment, so there will be quite a few boho outfits coming up soon. Watch this space! Will you be embracing the 70s trend this Summer and what has been your favourite buy so far this year?













ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT AND TAKEN BY GABRIELLE HINTON
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment