WHAT MOLLY WORE: Crochet Poncho




WHAT MOLLY WORE:
WHITE TOP > H&M
SILVER CAT SHOES > H&M
SKINNY JEANS > MATALAN
PONCHO > MADE BY ME
 

Just wanted to share a little crochet project I just finished the other week. I made little Mo a bright pink poncho as she had outgrown her last one. I was given an old 70s pattern a little while ago and this is what inspired me to make this little poncho for Molly. Unfortunately I have a tendency to start a project, get distracted and don't touch it for awhile. So, on returning to finish the poncho I had forgotten about the pattern and had to make the rest up (way to not setting a good example on how to do things, yeah?). 

I'm quite pleased with the results and most importantly Molly loves it! She's been eagerly watching me make it and even helped me pick the colours. Of course, every poncho for a little girl has to have pink in it! I think she will get a lot of wear out of it over the Summer.

Over the next week, I will try to put together a pattern for anyone who would like to make it. Send me a message if you're interested!

Big love,

















ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment