Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 ready to wear collection...

Marc Jacobs has definitely been inspired by the Seventies and the East in his Spring RTW 2011 collection. He has chosen beautiful bright colours and fabulous prints. I especially love the mixture of silk and satin and his ode to Missoni's zig-zag knitwear. I will definitely be getting myself a wide-brimmed straw hat this summer. I think they are fabulous and will look great with your summer wardrobe,  plus they really remind me of Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver! This collection has definitely got me excited about Summer!





(Images courtesy of Style.com)

2 comments:

  1. looooooooooove the gigantic hats, the satin and the dark eyes. oh, swoooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stands out from all the other collections! It fabulous, I love the seventies influence :)xx

    ReplyDelete