2012 is nearly over!

So . . . has everyone eaten enough turkey? Did everyone have a wonderful Christmas? Sick of Christmas pud-pud yet?

The Davies household has been very busy with Christmas celebrations and this is the first time I have had a chance to sit down behind the computer. I can't believe it is New Year's Eve tomorrow and it will be the end of another year. I wanted to do a review of the whole year but instead, due to wanting to spend the holidays with my family and not tied to a keyboard, I've decided to share another one of my major passions. 

Below is a playlist of my favorite music and bands of this year.  Music is such a huge part of my life and so many of these songs have a special meaning to me, so I hope you enjoy them too!

I hope to have another post soon going through some of the amazing gifts we received this year, so in the meantime, turn it up and have a cracking new year celebration!

AKA Hooting Miss Owl

  1. Little Dragon - Sunshine
  2. Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetry Sings
  3. Jack White - I'm Shakin'
  4. Alt-J - Taro
  5. Bat For Lashes - All Your Gold
  6. Jessie Ware & Sampha - Valentine
  7. Friends - I'm His Girl
  8. Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves of Destiny - Dodecahedron
  9. Tame Impala - Elephant
  10. Foals - Inhaler
  11. Atoms for Peace - Default
  12. Field Music - A New Town
  13. Chromatics - Cherry
  14. Django Django - Hail Bop
  15. Poliça - Wandering Star
  16. Beat Connection - The Palace Garden, 4am
  17. Beth Jeans Houghton & The Hooves of Destiny - Atlas


2 comments:

  1. So Great! Have a wonderful New Year!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year! Here's to an amazing 2013 :)
      xox xox

      Delete