What I wore: Summer Bragging




I'm loving our summer days in Brighton at the moment. There's no need to go away on holiday when it's this hot. It's just perfect :) The only problem is if this weather keeps up, I'm never going to get any work done. Work doesn't get done by it's self, and it doesn't help when my excuse always is, "Make the most of it, as we don't know how long it's going to last".

We were blessed with beautiful weather again over Pride weekend and I decided to wear my new skirt from online vintage shop, Brag Vintage. Brag Vintage sell lots of vintage denim at very reasonable prices and I was impressed by their quick delivery service. This pink skirt seemed to be the ideal option to keep cool without turning into a sweaty mess. It's perfect for going to and fro from the beach and I can't wait to experiment with different looks. I might even get a pretty slip to wear underneath. It's a great shade of pink and looks great with my new floral swimsuit.

My bikini days are over! After having Molly, I've never been confident enough to get back into a bikini, so I've been on the lookout for a swimsuit that wasn't too boring or too young. After much trawling the internet I eventually found one on very.co.uk. It wasn't my first choice but I'm pretty pleased with it. It has a cute skirt to hide bits I'm not happy with and a low back, perfect for a spot of sunbathing. It certainly been getting lots of wear in this wonderful weather
 
Have you been enjoying this glorious weather? And what has been your favourite Summer outfit so far?

Ta ta,




What I wore: Pink mesh skirt from Brag Vintage; Floral swimsuit from Very
          Satchel from Starfish and sunglasses from Beyond Retro









ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment