WHAT I WORE: Birthday pastels




WHAT I WORE

BRETON TOP > H&M
CLUTCH > TOAST 
SOCKS > TOPSHOP 
SKIRT > BRAG VINTAGE
WOODEN NECKLACE > VINTAGE
WHITE CHUNKY SANDALS > NEW LOOK
SUNGLASSES > BEYOND RETRO
WHITE VINTAGE SLIP > BEYOND RETRO






Howdi peeps! 

Here's a little style post of my birthday outfit last week. As you can see I'm embracing the pastel trend with a little Hawaiian twist. A friend of mine (thank you Gabby!) lent me this gorgeous wooden necklace and I'm just in LOVE with it! It was the perfect accessory for our family dinner date at our favorite Mexican in Brighton, La Choza.


I've been wanting a pair of chunky white sandals for some time and unfortunately can't afford Vagabonds at the moment :( Fortunately for me though, New Look, have brought out their own range! So with birthday money in hand, I went and treated myself to a pair :) I think they will be getting a lot of wear this Summer as they go with EVERYTHING! So I'm sure you will be seeing them popping up in future outfit posts ;)

Big love,








ALL IMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT
PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE USING!
THANK YOU :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Bernadette! I haven't stopped wearing them all Summer. They look great with tights too so I'm sure I will still get some wear out of this Autumn. Extremely comfortable!
      xox xox

      Delete